Since there will never cease to be some in need on the earth, I therefore command you, “Open your hand to the poor and needy neighbour in your land.” – Deuteronomy 15:11
New Hope Church cares for its members, visitors, community, and beyond through its outreach ministries. We welcome your involvement in any of these efforts! Some of the ways we do this include:
- Mission of Mercy – provides financial and other assistance to people in our community who contact the church for help, or are referred to New Hope by local school counselors.
- Helping Hands – provides meals and other support in times of illness or bereavement.
- Prayer Ministry – offers prayer support for any needs you may have, and meets once a month to share prayer concerns, praise reports, and simply pray together. Submit a prayer request here.
- Food Ministry – provides food to the Dublin Food Pantry and People in Need of Delaware County through food drives and our summer produce garden, and provides volunteers for the Dublin Food Pantry and HIS Place, a a soup kitchen at St. John’s Episcopal Church near downtown Columbus.
- Stephen Ministry – offers those facing spiritual or personal challenges a one-to-one caring, confidential relationship with a trained lay person. Some who benefit from this ministry include people who are ill, have suffered a loss, or who are lonely, disabled, or homebound.
- Mission Trips – Youth and adults are invited to share God’s love in our community, across the country, and even internationally through mission work.
- Disaster Relief – New Hope supports relief efforts in the United States and around the world through Reformed Church World Service (RCWS). During times of disaster or critical need, special collections are taken at New Hope and sent to RCWS for efficient use and distribution. You may also donate at any time by visiting the RCWS Donations Page, where you can make a secure online payment and choose the project you’d like to support. For more information on how these funds are used, please see the RCWS Financial Trust and Transparency Policy.
To get involved in any of these ministries, or if you have ideas for other ways we can help people, please contact us. If you are in need, please contact us or call 614.766.5445. We are glad to help in any way we can. All requests will be kept confidential.
Missions & Outreach News
- Volunteers Needed for HIS Place
- Miracle League Grandparents Day
- Food Pantry Volunteers Needed
- July Prayer Meeting
- Meet Fatema Jalai
- Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Race for the Cure Follow Up
- Adult Mission Trip
- Stephen Ministry at New Hope
- The Welcoming Church
- Columbus Race for the Cure
- Consider Stephen Ministry
- Looking for gently used appliances
- Mission of Mercy Thanks You!
- Helping Hands
- Salvation Army Update
- Prayer Chain
- Operation Christmas Child thanks
- Potatoes Galore!