New Hope hosts fellowship events and activities throughout the year to help people get to know each other and become connected as a church family. Guests are always welcome! Like many churches, we’re good at cooking and eating, but that’s not all we do.
- Advent Potluck Supper – A long time tradition and one of our favorite gatherings, we begin the season of Advent leading up to Christmas by celebrating with a potluck supper.
- Lenten Soup Suppers – On Wednesday evenings during Lent, we gather to enjoy a light supper of soup, salad, bread, and dessert. These suppers are open to the community, at no cost. Supper is followed by a time of music and devotions.
- Mother-Daughter Tea – Each year we hold a Mother-Daughter Tea celebrating mothers and daughters of all ages.
- Ice Cream Social – Each spring we have an old fashioned ice cream social, including your favorite frozen desserts and all the toppings.
- Church Picnic – Enjoy great food from the grill, games, and more at our annual Church Picnic! Each summer we meet at a local park and spend the day together as a church family.